1. Fill out the adoption application below, or download the PDF and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Once the completed application is submitted, GSR will review and call your references, your landlord, and vet if one is listed.
3. GSR will contact you via text, phone or email if any clarification is needed. Please be sure to spam folder for any correspondence
4. GSR will contact you via text, phone or email once your application is approved. Please keep a copy of any written approval notification.
5. Once your application is approved, GSR will connect you with the foster home to schedule a meet/greet and finalize the adoption.
6. If you are adopting a cat from Le Cat Café or Fairmount Pet Shop, coordinate a time with them to pick up/finalize the adoption.
7. If the adoption is approved, arrangements must be made to pick up the cat within 3 days (72 hours) of approval. If the cat cannot be picked up within 72 hours, GSR requires full (non-refundable) payment of adoption fee to hold the cat. GSR will hold the cat for no more than 10 days even after payment is made.
8. The Adoption fee of $140 for one cat and $200 for two, will be paid to Green Street Rescue either on or before the date the cat goes home.