We are a small volunteer-run non-profit rescue.
We do not receive any outside funding and are limited with our resources.
We are passionate about saving the lives of homeless cats and feel every cat deserves a second chance.
We do not know how long any of our cats have been on the streets nor do we know their past medical history.
We cannot make any guarantees/warranty regarding the health of the cat.
When we rescue a cat, our partner clinics provide basic vet care:
- Spay/Neuter Surgery (if not already altered)
- Rabies Vaccine & FVRCP Vaccine
- Ear Cleaning & Ear Mite Treatment (if applicable)
- Felv and FIV testing
- Intra OP Pain Medication (if applicable)
- Flea Treatment & Parasite Treatment
- Nail Trim
You are applying to adopt from a rescue. Please make sure you are comfortable with our process before proceeding.